Inspired by the book Hittin' It Raw: Living the Raw Plant Based Lifestyle for Life, The Hittin' It Raw Program is designed to arm you with all the tools necessary to live and enjoy the plant based lifestyle. Just like the set up of the book, the course is divided into the science and the art. In the first 4 weeks, we break down what the body needs and what it does with those nutrients. Once that is fully understood, we use the remaining 7 weeks to put it all together to begin the transition!
- Week 1: Vegan Types and The Purpose of Food - We begin by understanding what plant-based path will be most beneficial for us. We start our foundation by learning the purposes of food beyond having a full belly.
- Week 2: Vitamins, Minerals and Water - We begin with the first "half" of the seven things our bodies need to run properly. We start with the macro level, exploring how to fuel our body and move the nutrients around.
- Week 3: Protein and Lipids - We will understand protein beyond the what. We will learn the true purpose of protein in the body. Once we are solid on the protein, we will learn what lipids are and their importance in our daily nutrition.
- Week 4: Carbs and Nucleic Acids - We wrap up the science portion with the remainder of the seven things our bodies need. We will learn the types of carbohydrates and their importance. We also break down the two nucleic acids that run our bodies, bringing the science portion full circle.
- Week 5: Transition 1: Soul, Mind and Body - In this week we begin to transition. We learn the most important piece necessary to start our change: The connection food has with our souls, minds and bodies. We peel back the layers of why we ate the way we used to.
- Week 6: Transition 2: Comfort Foods, Cravings, Flavors and Tastes - We build on the soul, mind and body complex to learn how certain foods hold a specific place in our eating habits. We break down how to properly address our food choices.
- Week 7: Transition 3: Food Groups, Body Types and Metabolism - This week, we take the time to learn what foods have the seven things our bodies need. We dive into metabolism and body types to make sure that we are eating according to the natural design of our bodies.
- Week 8: Transition 4: Eating Habits - We learn what our eating habits are, taking everything from weeks 5-7 to learn how to rewrite them. Rather than trying to change them, we will learn to simply replace what we're used to with what we are transitioning into to reduce the stress of change.
- Week 9: Food Combining and Weight Management - In this week, we learn the right way to eat right for optimal digestion. We dive into calories to help us eat according to our specific weight goals, whether they be to gain, lose or maintain.
- Week 10: Shopping, Budgeting and Prepping - We take all that we have learned in the previous weeks to learn how to shop, save and prep our meals for our transition.
- Week 11: Supplementation - In the final week, we put the icing on the vegan cake with supplementation. We go over natural/herbal means to get any nutrients that we may have missed in a day.
By the end of the course you will know what your body needs, what plant-based sources have these nutrients and the best way to put them together for optimal health. You will be well learned in all that is necessary to live the plant-based lifestyle. You will have successfully made the transition in 90 days! So don't waste any more time. Enroll and get started today!
Writer. Teacher. Day Trader. Thinker. Healer. Forensic Biologist. Speaker. Creator. Spiritual Adviser. I wear many hats. But no matter which hat I put on, or take off, the theme is always to remain Just 'Cine and lead with peace, love, knowledge and freedom. Whether you're listening to The Just 'Cine Podcast or gaining nutrition insight through The 90 Day Vegan Course, you can bet your bottom dollar that you will get the full spectrum of what makes me, me. And in this spectrum, you will learn to bring out that inner essence that makes you, you. Guaranteed!
Frequently Asked Questions
The information found within this course is solely for dissemination purposes. I am not, nor do I claim to be, a physician (of any specialty), a nutritionist, an herbalist, a psychologist or any other professional not listed here that can be assumed through the information I present. By degree and education, however, I am a Forensic Biologist; with emphasis on the Biologist. The views I express are from my own understanding, experience and personal education. They do not represent, nor are they affiliated with, any group, organization, government, institution of higher learning, corporation, etc. This is not a means to cure, heal or treat any sickness, illness or disease. As stated before, the information found within this course is for dissemination purposes only.